This morning, Super.com and Bad Minions released a more detailed trailer introducing you to the world of Alchemist Adventure. This trailer shows a lot more of what you’ll encounter in-game if you’re a spell caster on a mission in the abandoned land of Isur. You wake up to find yourself in an unknown area with your not-so-intact memory because now you have to find your way. Unfortunately, a lot of dangers stand in your way, and it’s up to you to make your way home through the perils to come while creating spells using all four elements and solving puzzles along the way. We have a list of some of the new items revealed in the game by the developers below, along with the trailer. You can currently try them out in-game as it’s currently in Early Access on To smoke. Alchemist Adventure will be released on PC and all three major consoles this fall.
Alchemy Tools and Items:
- New bottle: Use the flask to combine items and materials to create a new type of bomb – the barrier.
- New element – Water: Use it to craft potions that make ice and produce other effects like rain and snow.
- New element – Earth: Create lava, stone walls, and other earth effects with this potion ingredient.
Enemies and bosses:
- New Enemy – Flamefly: This fiery lava-spitting butterfly is as deadly as it is beautiful.
- New Enemy – Alligator: This humanoid reptile uses its claws, tail, and jaws to quickly fight enemies.
- New Enemy – Armorsaur: A heavily armored dinosaur-like homunculus, this new enemy was used as a tank during the Wars of Isur.
- New boss – Crystalis: Cute, yet incredibly dangerous, this homunculus dragon has crystal claws and can use multiple elements for offense and defense.
- New region – Plains: open fields, lakes and other outdoor features await, plus a new quest!
- New region – Geysers: Acidic lake, lava and, as the name suggests, geysers. While exploring the geyser region, players can expect plenty of puzzles.
- New region – Homunculi factory: A region rich in alchemy previously used to craft new homunculi, she now challenges Mya with elemental-focused puzzles focusing on the earth.